Sunday, September 19, 2021

Why I fell in love with Palaye Royale

Hi everybody! Hope you're doing well :)
Today I'm going to briefly introduce you to one of my favorite bands, and recommend you some of their songs!

I discovered them while I was checking new songs on Spotify like I usually do, and then, I started listening to their song "Little B*st*ards", and instantly fell in love.

           
Palaye Royale is a band from Las Vegas, formed in 2008 by Sebastian Danzig, Remington Leith and Emerson Barrett.
Actually, they are brothers, their real last name is Kropp, their stage nicknames uses their respective middle name.
They identify themselves as fashion-art rock but they also can be described as "indie rock", "garage rock" or even "rock and roll".

I really like this band because they are like a breath of fresh air; no boring songs, EVERY song i've listened to is good, their song are diverse, they worked and work hard for their success and I love this.
 I also identify with them, when I first listened to them, I was like "that's me, that's my kind of music, that's what I like, that's what I was looking for", I felt this indescribable feeling, it was amazing, I will never forget this moment.
Discovering them also gave me the opportunity to open up to musical genres that I did not listen to before, it's extremly enriching!

Some of my favorite songs by them:

"Little Bastards"- Palaye Royale

What do I even have to say? The song that made me discover them, awesome.
I can't even describe how this song makes me feel.

"Tonight Is The Night I Die"- Palaye Royale

Kind of dark academia vibes, I recommend it if you like writing, I swear it helps picturing your characters in crucial moments, the rythm and the vibe, it's immaculate, God, how can a song be so perfect?

"No Love In LA"- Palaye Royale

I really like what this song gives off, it's very pleasant, I always play it while doing chores haha
Even Mr. Leah like it, so you have no other choice than finding it good! 
And if you don't, know that you hurt me badly.

"Mr Doctor Man"- Palaye Royale

I want to run in a forest listening to this, oh my god, it gives me straight-up adrenaline, how can you feel nothing listening to this? 
The makeup on Remington makes me thing of Tim Burton characters, It's similar, don't you think?


Now you know that you must listen to Palaye Royale, I do not allow you to question it, respectfully, Rym<3













7 comments:

  1. It looks interesting, I heard the first song too, I didn't regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rym, I've just listened to some of the songs you recommended by Palaye Royale and I love them !!!! (I particularly enjoyed "Little B*st*rds"). Thank you very much for this big discovery even though I already knew them from their very known song "Lonely" I didn't dig that far into the work they had done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh my goodness I love this band now! Thank you for having made me discover new music- it's so great. This article was really detailed as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know about this band, but I am going to listen right now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article, you really seem to love this band! They remind me of Arctic Monkeys but with more prominent software instruments

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was fascinated just by the picture that you put in your article, they seems to have a unique style that makes them stand out from basic indie rock artist and I'm here for it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hy Rym, I guess I discovered something new ! I have to admit I'm not too much of a fan of them, but I quite liked "Little Bast*rds". Great article :)

    ReplyDelete