Monday, March 11, 2019

Aaaaahh!


Hey again Charlie!

I have to tell you about a play I’ve seen and that was just greeeeeaaaat!

I know it’s not in English, and I have to apologize for that in advance...


One evening last weekend, I went to a theatre I really like: the Divaldo.


We often go there with my family because they present very good shows, and they produce artists who are sometimes not really known, but who have a huge talent and it is always a pleasure to watch their plays!

So, this one is called “Aaaaahh !” and it is a play that is basically a horror play. You know horror films? Well… this is the same thing but in a play!


And before going there, I was like… “but it can’t be that scary… because… well, you don’t have the special effects you have in a film!” but... I was actually TOTALLY wrong guys!

This play is totally scary! It is so well done! There is at the same tame humour and horror, and it’s done in a great way!

And you think that the show will be performed on the stage…
But no! It would be too simple…


The show is actually everywhere! You sometimes believe that they are performing on stage and then light stops and someone comes and touches you, then you receive a false hand on your legs, and someone throws water on your face, and… well, it’s scary! Perhaps here it’s a bit like strange to say it like that but I mean, you gotta see it and then you’ll understand what I mean!

So, basically, the plot is three friends going into an old house that was owned by a woman who is the aunt of one of the people in the house. She died a few years ago, and we don’t really know why. And actually, the three friends came here to sold the house. But during the night, many and many strange things will happen. They will get up because they did a scary joke to the last friend who was sleeping, and they will not be able to go to bed again because they are too scared… And during this night, they will discover some maledictions and some books of the aunt that she wanted to hide… And a mysterious daughter will get into their minds…

But I don’t tell you more!


You have to go and see them performing their show! You MUST!

Sadly, they were only in Marseille two evenings and I went to see them on their last evening, so it was a bit too late to tell you about it… But as their show has a lot of success, they will come back! 

So I want you to go and see them when they are back!

While waiting, I give you their Facebook:

Go and check it out! You have a few extracts of the play on it!

And here is their trailer: Click!
Check it out too!

Well, Charlie, I guess that’s it! I hope you’ll go and see it when they are back in Marseille!

See you!

Toàn

3 comments:

  1. Oh, What an amazing article ! I'll go see it when they're back in Marseille !!!
    Honestly, I watched the trailer and that made me laugh, I don't know why, but probably I started watching horror movies when I was 5, yeah I need a lot to be scared, not even John Kramer can scare me! Anyway that's the point of it, but I've never watched a horror play with a such inspiring title, which is why I'll go check it out! I could recommand anyone who likes horror play to go see "Dernier coup de ciseaux" It's not really scary, but there is a murder and then an investigation so believe me if you're normally constituted you will laugh a lot(Don't worry I'm not taking into account people who laugh at someone with a slit throat), though I still consider it as a horror play even though most of the people say it's a comedy, probably because of the sexual aspects of it that made some people laughing and some others feeling uncomfortable.
    I've seen it last summer in Paris and I loved it ! It is played in Paris at the "Theatre des Mathurins". Besides the audience can participate to the play, you'll see that!
    Anyway, Thank you very much Toan for that article and for sharing this experience !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your article is super interesting ! I would never have thought about a play of this kind !
    I have never watch horror movies because when I was younger, a friend of mine told me about the “Dame Blanche”, and for a WHOLE YEAR I was too scared to be alone, even at the toilet !!! I don’t want to be traumatize again lol.
    But now I absolutely want to see this play !! Thanks for sharing it :)

    ReplyDelete