Tuesday, June 01, 2021

Horror movies you must watch

 

Hey Charlie! Soooooo i’ve been recently watching horror movies a lot; and as usual I got scared every single time (Lol). So I decided to do the second part on “the horror movies you must watch” :).

i’m going to present to you three movies which you can find on Netflix, Disney+ or on websites for movies. These movies all have different plots and they all are different genres of horror, so I hope you enjoy it!


1/ Unfriended



One night, while 6 teenagers take part in an online group chat session, they are suddenly joined by a user known only as "Billie227." Thinking it's just a technical glitch, the friends carry on their conversation... until Blaire begins receiving messages from someone ...


(You can find this movie on Netflix.) So this movie is quite scary and for a low budget movie it is very well done.it is very good because it’s realistic with a bit of paranormal and it is also a good movie because you or on the one-shot plan the whole movie (the main characters computer). It is quite thrilling and scary because it it’s close to reality. 8.75/10 


3/split



Though Kevin has evidenced 23 personalities to his psychiatrist, there remains one still submerged who is set to Dominate all the others. he is compelled to abduct three teenage girls. As they try to escape Kevin and his multiple personalities, they discover a little by little what his real intentions are...


Split is one of my favourite movies to watch, It is so thrilling and mind blowing as you See the main character(Kevin) change personalities in a split second. This is the movie you can watch by yourself because it’s not that scary but it’s kind of funny and still chilling. 10/10


4/black swan



Nina is a ballerina whose passion for the dance rules every facet of her life. When the company's artistic director decides to replace his prima ballerina for their opening production of "Swan Lake," Nina is his first choice. She has competition in newcomer Lily who is her replacement if ever something happens. Nina becomes paranoid and changes into something she feared of.


This movie is different from the two others, this movie is more psychological As you see how the envy and greed of the main character takes over.It is an amazing movie even though it is not very scary. The visuals and details throughout the movie is just mesmerising and it has an amazing plot at the end which makes you think about life. 10/10





13 comments:

  1. Thanks for these recomendations! I've seen Black Swan and it's amazing! Unfriended seems really cool I'll watch it :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. SLIP ! I'm obssesed by this movie and I'm very intrigued by this disease...
    Thanks for all these recomandations !

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay i was looking for good horror movies, i'll definitely be adding unfriended to the long list of movies i need to watch :^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeaaaahh horror movies! (I love them) Well I didn’t know any of these films but I’m definitely going to watch some of them, Swan Lake and Split really got my attention. I was running out of horror movies ideas so thank you now I have new names!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this article ! I was searching for different types of horror movies lately since I've been watching some but they had very similar plots so I couldn't hook to them, on top of that, those recommendations look even more interesting because of the topics addressed which I wanted to inform myself about !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this article ! I was searching for different types of horror movies lately since I've been watching some but they had very similar plots so I couldn't hook to them, on top of that, those recommendations look even more interesting because of the topics addressed which I wanted to inform myself on !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this article ! I was searching for different types of horror movies lately since I've been watching some but they had very similar plots so I couldn't hook to them, on top of that, those recommendations look even more interesting because of the topics addressed which I wanted to inform myself on !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this article ! I was searching for different types of horror movies lately since I've been watching some but they had very similar plots so I couldn't hook to them, on top of that, those recommendations look even more interesting because of the topics addressed which I wanted to inform myself on !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great! Now I know what film to watch next ;). I'll definitly watch some of these, and I love horror movies so that's cool. THank you for this article Mahalia. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the recommandation ! I'm not a huge movie person and I've never watched any horror movie myself. But I am really intrigued by thé movies you are talking about espacially unfriended. Thanks again ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really loved watching Split. I recommend you watch "Glass" it's a movie where we can see Kevin and other people that have "powers". If you don't want to watch it for the story to watch for the actors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of those seem very nice, especially unfriended (i'm a big fan of low budget movie) i would recommend "The Blair's witch project" wich is a wonderful horror movie using the "found footage" mechanics (and i think one of the 1st one to do so), it's about 3 teenagers trying to film a documentary aboout the lengend of blair's witch in an haunted forest.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I watch a lot of horror movies, most of the time I laugh while watching them (which sounds weird now that I think about it). I had already heard of Split and it seemed very interesting so I think I will watch it. Unfriended seems really scary because simply by reading this at night I was kinda nervous, it seems like a great movie. Thank you for your recommandations!

    ReplyDelete