Tuesday, June 01, 2021

Book To Ship

 

Book to ship


Hello Charlie! I hope you're feeling well!

Today I wanted to show you a series of books that I find very interesting!


The books are in the shape of an enveloppe and are made to be send! But besides their original shape, what is inside is even more fascinating.

The collection «Les Plis» from « L' ORMA éditions» offers a journey through the life of some of the greatest thinkers, artists or politicians of all time. The book are composed of a compilation of letters between the person and their inner circle, which bring an unique and original insight on their life.


Here is a link where you can see all the volumes available: https://www.editionslorma.fr/les-livres


I strongly recommend you to read them, as they are very inspiring and fun to read!

For now, my favourite are «Austen: Pas de femmes parfaites, s'il vous plaît.» and «Woolf: Tout ce que je vous dois.».



I am afraid the letters are only availabe in french... but they are still amazing!



I hope you will read and enjoy these books :)

See you Charlie!


Johana



2 comments:

  1. Great article and I look forward reading more... but... when i read the title, I truly thought you were going to talk about shipping characters XDD. Like the best books to ship

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid I really am going to spend all my money into this collection.
    And maybe I'll even write an article about my favourites.
    Thanks Johana !

    ReplyDelete