Wednesday, May 29, 2019

 Shawshank Redemption
 

I’m going to present one of my favourite films by Frank Darabont called The Shawshank Redemption.

Summary:
The Shawshank Redemption is a 1994 American drama film written and directed by Frank Darabont, based on the 1982 Stephen King novella Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption. It tells the story of banker Tim Robbins as Andy Dufresne, who is sentenced to life in Shawshank State Penitentiary for the murder of his wife and her lover, despite his claims of innocence. Over the following two decades, he befriends a fellow prisoner, contraband smuggler Morgan Freeman as Ellis "Red" Redding, and becomes instrumental in a money laundering operation led by the prison warden Bob Gunton as Samuel Norton. 



 

If watched this film for the first time last summer with my cousin after a few days of not wanting to. The title sort of scared me at first and I didn’t not know what to expect when finally watching it. After having watched it I’d missed some details so we watched it a second time. Even now I would watch it gladly. The story is quite interesting and the characters are really touching and quite striking.
I recommend watching it with someone because you can then talk about what each person thought of it and all the details you might not all have seen.














Its a really good film and it is worth watching multiple times.
What are you doing still reading my blog..
GO WATCH IT !

It even has awesome moral quotes. 

1 comment:

  1. I think I've watched most of Morgan Freeman's movies, but apparently not that one,
    He's a great American actor, so I'm pretty sure this movie's worth it.
    But anyway, Thank you for that interesting article.

    ReplyDelete