Thursday, May 30, 2019

Horror movies you don't want to miss in 2019 !

Hi there,
Hello everyone,
The article was written, not on my computer, last night but I couldn't post it because of some computer issues, so tonight means : last night.

Tonight, I'm gonna be presenting to you the best horror movies you don't wanna miss in 2019,
if you already did, then you should be appalled... I'm just kidding.
As you know, or as you don't know, I'm an expert in horror films, I've seen all of them, the interesting ones at least, which means almost all of them.
But something you need to know before we start, I might mention movies that won't come out in France this year but could come out somewhere else this year, but anyway I'm not going at the movies to watch them because of the English version which is most of the time missing and when it's not the case we've got to stand the french subtitles and that's pretty annoying.
Nowwwwww, Let's begin...
First of all,  Let me introduce you....
Annabelle comes home :
Résultat de recherche d'images pour "annabelle comes home"
Résultat de recherche d'images pour "child's play 2019"Yeah, yeah I know, I'm pretty sure you've seen Annabelle and Annabelle 2 during the past 5 years, But This Summer : Annabelle will be back in theaters to scare us, but especially the Warren's daughter.
I hope James Wan made this third episode more frightening than the 2 others, so we're all watch it with thrill !!! Here's the trailer !!! have fun :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCxm7cTpBAs
However if you haven't seen the other episodes, I advice you to watch them first before watching the third, otherwise you could not understand...


Okay we'll keep the best at the end : so let's continue with some classic...
I heard that there will be another version of Child's play so LET's check this out !!!
Certainly, this new version was not made by the same director than in 1988...but that doesn't mean it will not be good.
Besides, there will be surely more and better special effects!!!
That is why it could be worth it, but let's watch it before judging stupidly....
New version means new actors so that will defenitely be fun even though I know the story by heart.
And GREAT news : It is from  the producers of  IT, so that may be more than frightening.
Link of the trailer if you're interested :
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFy8ZgLd574
 


 Alriiiiiight !!! I must stop with dolls ! Enough dolls for tonight I promess !

Now let's continue with one of my favorite of the year : PET SEMATARY !!!

 Résultat de recherche d'images pour "pet sematary 2019"

 Yeah I know what you're thinking : It is again a new version BUT This movie is Astonishing !
It  is based on the terrifying novel by the best author on earth : STEPHEN KING
So PET SEMATARY is just a great movie that already came out in France but unsless I'm mistaken, you can still watch it in theaters, and if it's not the case : buy the DVD or watch it on internet but watch it!
The first version that came out in 1989 was not that excellent to me so I was more than waiting to watch this new version!
You're going to think that's black humor but : The cat really makes me laugh in the film... I won't spoil anything....
Interested or not, here's the link of the trailer :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VllcgXSIJkE

And don't forget : Sometimes dead is better...

Now, if you still don't know what to watch here's a last one...
Although that one might come out in a while in Europe sadly.
This is another one from Stephen King : IT 2
The trailer hasn't even came out yet, so no official poster for this movie sadly.
If you watched the first one, that you liked it or not, you actually must watch the second one, you don't have the choice otherwise you're insulting Stephen King, Why would you do that ?
I'm just kidding...but I'm just saying that not to make you forget that Stephen King's book and IT 1990 are both truly respecting the story, since there is only one chapter, in which the characters all grown-up, remember what happened to them when they were chidren since they come back to Derry, the city where they grew up. So I'm not saying that the new version is bad but it's less respecting the story, like it is in the original film.
However it is longer, so more detailed and there are obviously better special effects !!!
But I wouldn't be surprised if they changed or added things just for the movie, I know well the story so I'm pretty sure it's gonna happen.
Go check this out as soon as it comes out !!
And if you're interested they released a teaser, to my mind it sucks but if you're a teaser fan, you're going to like it !

I could make a 6th, a 7th.....movies that you don't want to miss but I don't want this article to become a book so I talked about the most interesting ones, at least the most famous ones if I may say.
So I hope you enjoyed reading my article,
Even you didn't thanks for reading it anyway !!! Have sweet dreams !

                                                           Take care of yourself !

Written by Mathew Centonze













1 comment:

  1. I think I want to miss them, since they seem to be very scary (in fact I don't like this kind of movies)

    ReplyDelete