Thursday, February 07, 2019

How to cure your depression

HELLO GUYS it's currently 11:30pm and tomorrow something magical is going to happen : the 2nd sciences mock exam of the year ! I'm so excited I decided to write an article about it!






just kidding.


In fact life doesn't always go as planned and I think we all at some point thought that sleeping and never wake up was an option but spoiler : it is not. There are so much things you have to experiment and accomplish. So don't get cute, get drop dead gorgeous.

Now, instead of simply swallowing your depression, you might want to watch those fierce lip syncs from the TV show Rupaul's Drag Race that I gathered. Those are my favorites, and I like to watch them on a daily basis whenever I'm feeling down.

Alyssa Edwards VS Tatianna (All Stars 2)

Nina Bonina Brown VS Aja (Season 9)

Sasha Velour VS Shea Couleé (Season 9)

Monique Heart VS Latrice Royale (All Stars 4)

Roxxxy Andrews VS Alyssa Edwards (Season 5)

Chi Chi Devayne VS Thorgy Thor (Season 8)

Bendelacreme VS Aja (All Stars 3)

Manila Luzon VS Delta Work (Season 3)


Now I encourage you to watch the whole show on Netflix and to wear a wig.

"If you can't love yourself how in the hell are you gonna love somebody else ?"

5 comments:

  1. Hi, it's me chief procrastinator, procrastinating going to my stats lab! So of course I'm here.
    I looooove RuPaul's Drag Race, it's a big part of my uni experience. I spent countless nights binging it all with my flatmates, but last spring my enthusiasm faltered - Ru announced rules that trans women who had not started transitioning could participate, but not if they'd started, which, for a show about transgressing gender rules, feels very off. Here's more about this: https://www.them.us/story/these-queens-have-some-words-for-rupaul
    So I decided to not support it anymore, and we don't watch it on Netflix anymore (which doesn't mean we don't watch it at all... make your own inferences).

    So I encourage you to watch the whole show Not On Netflix and to wear a wig and throw shade.
    "Now [I'm going to] sashay away [to my stats lab]"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I heard about it but since Gia was on all stars 4 we can say that he changed his mind ? I don't know...

      Delete
    2. Oh I didn't know that! Yay I get to stop """"""boycotting"""""" RuPaul! Thank you!!!!!!

      Delete
    3. https://www.pride.com/celebrities/2019/1/02/gia-gunn-says-she-confronted-rupaul-over-trans-comments-all-stars
      Actually, I might keep going :/

      Delete
  2. Wow thank you i didn't think it would actually help but it did!

    ReplyDelete