Monday, October 01, 2018

One Punch Man🥊

Hey Charlie!

I just wanted to share with you a cool manga that I am currently reading, it is called One Punch Man.

The story follows a young man that trains so hard that he beats all his enemies with only "one punch".

Said like this it would seem a bit boring, but funnily enough, I am always there waiting for the next manga to come out to know if "Saitama" (the main character) will finally be beaten. Crazy!

That apart, the story is based in an alternate reality where you have a "Hero association" working in competition with the police. Crazy once again!

So you have Saitama who decides to enter this association and tries to climb up in the leadership. And although he is the best, after beating all his enemies with only one punch, he takes it in such a bored and unprofessional way, that he gets a hard time trying to achieve his goal of being the best hero of all. All this written in a very humoristic way.


One entertaining fact about this book is that when you look at the cover and all the book, in general, the drawings are really good but the main character is the most simplistic one you will have ever seen.

Thanks for reading.

6 comments:

  1. I agree One Punch man is great. I didn't read the manga though, just watched the anime. It really stickes out from all the other shonens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhh I never knew an anime had been made I only read the mangas

      Delete
    2. well, the anime came out a few years ago but it sadly only has one season

      Delete
    3. that’s too bad I may still watch it though and you should read the mangas ^-^

      Delete
    4. Yeah, it has been my intention for a while

      Delete