Friday, September 21, 2018

Harry Potter Yoga!

Hey Charlie!

This year all of us have an exam at the end of the year be it OIB or otherwise so I'd like to share this Youtube channel that I found this summer to make the revisions less stressful.


It was clearly made for small children as all the videos are about “Betsy the banana” and “Norris the baby seahorse”, but I think it could be useful, especially the last week before the exam when you try and learn the whole syllabus by heart and you’re desperately trying to calm down. 
 For those of you who aren’t into yoga (into is a strong word haha) you can still watch the videos for fun because they are honestly hilarious. My cousin and sisters and I tried to follow the Harry Potter one but we couldn’t stop laughing (yes you’ve found why I wrote this post they have a Harry Potter themed yoga video).

Watch at least 5 seconds and pay special attention to her eyebrows!


Here's the Harry Potter video (my favourite pose is the school pose) clonk clonk CLONK

Here are some of my favourite quotes (I can't guarantee that you can use them in one of Mr. Leah's essays though) :

Clickity clack clickity clack here we go arround the track! Clickity clack clickity clack here we go arround the track!

Brum brum brum brum brum eeerrrrrrkkk! (Hagrid on his motorbike) 

On to your bellies, hands underneath your shoulders and wiggle wiggle wiggle *ssssss*  like a Slytherin snake

 

I also found a wizard of Oz video for the musical fans out there. So follow the yellow brick road and sit down on your bottoms for a session of relaxing yoga. 

They have loads of other videos including Star Wars and Moana so after spending all day on Sparknotes you can take a (well) earned break on youtube!


Well done everyone!






2 comments:

  1. Wow that looks great !! I’ve also found a Star Wars one (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEPxPkQY6V8) and a few marvel ones too (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx08FrWBp0g). She is really funny, and it make you want to do yoga with more enthusiasm!
    Thank you for this great advice

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you mentioned it in class I didn't quite understand how there could be a Harry Potter themed yoga… But well I have to admit that this is very funny and (almost) makes me want to try it out… Why didn't you share it before the IGCSE ?? I could have saved a few of us from almost losing our minds revising !

    ReplyDelete