Thursday, April 28, 2016

It's time for some Electro Swing!

Hey Charlie! How are you doing?

So I felt that you began to be a bit bored of Rock and Metal, so today I bring you a style that I discovered sooner in the year and that I LOVE! And this style is the Electro Swing! Cool name right? The principe here is simple: take 20's-like music or Swing, add some electro effects and here you have it! To me it sounds quite "jazzy" with a rhythm that makes you want to dance so bad... You have probably already heard it since it's quite a thing now with famous artists like Parov Stelar. I won't be longer, here are some songs that can be quite catchy:




Something cool is when they do remix of famous songs, here is one example:


That's all for me, I guess many of you already know this style of music but I think it deserved an article, because it's so awesome!

Have a good day full of good music Charlie.

Kellian

6 comments:

  1. I listened to the last one. It is good!!! I think this is quite interesting to mix things. But sometimes some remixs are soooooo baaaaaad!!!!! But not her ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will NEVER be bored of rock and metal. Do you hear me ? NEVEEEER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're into rock but also into jazz and sort of musics that are kinda rare and a mashup of different style, I strongly advice you to look at the King Krule's work. He's a very talented young man, composer and singer, with a true signature and an old style class :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Believe it or not I first heard about Parov Stelar a year ago when my "ballet" teacher (which I now LOVE btw)used "Josephine ft Anduze" (which I recommend) as a training song ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the third one and I think that the mix with jazzy music and electro effects is GREAT !

    ReplyDelete