Monday, September 20, 2021

Etletic, the futur's shoe brand !

 Hi Charlie, this is my first article !

I've chosen to write an article about a pioneering ethical brand that I discovered not long ago called ethletic. ethletic is German and was founded in 2004 and committed to make fair, vegan and sustainable sneakers.




How do they do that ?

Environment and animals:

All their cotton is organic and Fairtrade certified and they only use a natural rubber which is FSC certified. The soles are bonded using natural milk in the classic vulcanisation process. Besides, their products are PETA approved vegan. And for every kilogram of cotton sold, 5 Euro-Cent go to social projects.

Employees:

Even though their products are made in Pakistan it doesn't mean that people are exploited. The brand claims that it guarantees safe working conditions for its' employees. And for every pair of sneakers that is sold, 1$ goes to the Workers Welfare Society. An elected group of this society's members then decides democratically which health care and educational projects to use this money for.

What do I like in this brand ?

First of all, I was really surprised to see that their prices aren't higher than other "normal" brands. Usually, making fair, vegan and sustainable products costs higher so it becomes expensive. But here for example, a "normal" pair of shoes will cost between 75€ and 90€ (They also make flip-flops, dancer shoes and shirts).

Secondly, they have beautiful gender-neutral sneakers !! At least if you like Vans, Converse and the likes why not switch to an other better brand ? You will support great values and it would cost nothing (nothing more than the price of a pair of sneakers 😆)

They have many retailers in Europe but unfortunately not in France 😭. But you can still order your shoes thanks to their online shop. And here is the link if you want to discover the brand :

just click here 


Okay so that was all ! I hope you enjoyed my article and that you found it interesting !

Bye bye 💕






3 comments:

  1. Their shoes aren't really my style, but thanks for sharing an ethic brand Nour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really scared about the price at first but it really is affordable (in my opinion) thanks for this article :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I was sceptic about what the shoes would look like, in fact they look very similar or almost identical to converse or vans (that in my opinion, don't look that great), I was still happily suprised, I really expected worse. Never less I find the color way of the vans or converse better. Thanks for this article!

    ReplyDelete