Sunday, May 30, 2021

If you cry I'll cry then you'll cry because I cried ...


 Geez kids grow up so fast don't they, you guessed it folks … last blog as an actual oib student ! I will miss saying hi to the blog each trimester ending for the involvement grade 

Three beautiful years deserve a beautiful goodbye so here are some of my favourite things ;)

Fun things that happen :

Am I the only who still gets lost at the lycée ? Like Jesus how many hallways can a building have

That tanning session you get between classes on the picnic tables is quite divine 

No, I don't know why they still call me Rania after all these years 

All of my teachers still have my memory sticks 

The school's water is really fresh isn't it 

WE NEED SOME TISSUES IN THE TOILETS 

we're lucky to have park Longchamp just next to us

The " surveillants " , I don't what it's called in English someone help me, are really awesome and they love saying the word mask 

May's weather is complicated man, is it cold ,is it hot ? Never know 

covid deserves a slap on the face 

Remember the IGCSE ?, thought my life depended on it

Going to miss a lot of people, that's the problem when you're so popular 

We really are the elite aren't we 

We started a battle of the elite with the abibac , make sure to keep it going, your life depends on it .

We all agree the Spanish section doesn't exist 

Can't wait to be all American style at the graduation party 

My books always win at the book club ;) my LEGACY 

I was even late on submitting my senior quote haha , old habits are hard to get rid of :(

because I struggled choosing , I'll show you the list of what I wanted to choose: 

"I'm trying man"

"Even late for a senior quote deadline"

“Hannah Montana said nobody’s perfect, but here I am.“

"Hey god, me again" 

"Got kicked out of Hogwarts for using black magic , ended up here doing creative writing"

“When are our senior quotes due?“

" Cue the music "

“If movies have taught me anything, now the real fun starts.“

" Special thanks to Marwa, couldn't have done it without you "- said everyone

"Just keep swimming " 

 The last contestants are not in the list :) it's a surprise

Enjoy your holidays, have a happy life and enjoy every second of it because I sure did :) 

And please write some of these funny anecdotes in the comments, I'll be laughing reading them :)


Last gif for good old times :)

See ya Charlie, luv ya <3

Your favourite twin Marwa


5 comments:

  1. we'll miss you, you wonderful human being, very heartwarming message for all of us. YOU MAKE ME WORRY ABOUT NEXT YEAR :((((

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the last contestant!
    We will miss you !! Who is going to juggle in the halls now?
    But don't worry.. if you leave , your legacy will remain forever ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw your article was so moving
    But … I’m surprised you didn’t mention the fact that you will surely miss the « Friday evening panic » I mean … who doesn’t like it uh ?
    Anayxays loved the 4hrs of welcoming the candidates with you that was fun and even tho you are 2years older than I am I think I am going to miss you :,(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and I forgot, but loved the hogwarts quote :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's was quiet emotive, you might never see this comment but who knows. I loved to read it, I'm only a second but I can already identify myself to the things you said and if it's not already the case I will think about your article whenever I'll do the things you've said. Also it was funny to read, I wish I could have known you.

    ReplyDelete