Sunday, March 14, 2021

My good memories

 Hello Charlie, 

So it’s been one year since all this **** (sorry for my language but I think that words are meant to express what we feel and I can’t find anything more relevant than this -it’s literature) has begun now and what I miss the most are definitely restaurants, bars with my friends, little walks at night and trips in foreign countries. 


In this storm of negativity & anxiety I just wanted to share with my sweetest and my best memories during my travels, because it usually makes me happy and I want to spread these good vibes. 


  1. The first one was in Sardinia at Cala Luna a few years ago, when we spent our day on a zodiac boat with our captain Mario. He was so nice with us, and let us drive the boat, dive into splendid places in which the sea was crystal-blue so we didn’t even need our scuba mask to see the fishes surrounding us. He brought us into maritime caves that were hidden in the white cliffs and made the boat jump through the waves. I will always remember when the ice-cream boat came to us in the middle of the sea and sold us some delicious sorbet. 

  2. The second one was in Canada, when we spent two days in a beautiful yurt in the middle of a big forest just above a splendid fjord. It was magic and lovely, and so, so relaxing. I wish I could go there to rest and revise my exams. We were making our fires, surrounded by singing birds and nature. At night we would look at the top of yurt where there was a window until we fell asleep. I even saw a shooting star. 


 


1 comment:

  1. How do you do smileys on this thing? Would have done the one with the hearts in their eyes. Great pictures Coco!

    ReplyDelete