Wednesday, May 29, 2019

The profession of Mangaka

The profession of Mangaka

Even if I really love mangas, until recently, I didn't knew anything about mangakas. Because of internet I now know at least a few things about this job and find it really interesting. 

A mangaka is someone who writes new mangas. He is the one who invents a story and draw it. It is a very difficult job because the industry of mangas always need new ones, so mangakas almost never rest. Furthermore, their story need to be good and interest people to become a serie which is really hard. But if you manage to get one, you can earn a lot of money. Mangakas are not always free to write what they want, their editor want stories for specific tastes or people. But despite these problems, a lot of them are passionate by their work. Knowing all the work done to create mangas makes me appreciate them even more.

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "mangaka"Résultat de recherche d'images pour "mangaka"

To learn more about the profession of mangaka, I recommend you to read Bakuman a manga about mangakas.

                                   Résultat de recherche d'images pour "bakuman"

1 comment:

  1. Waw ! That's a very nice article ! Indeed, I didn't know that many things either about this job... and you learnt me some thanks to your article ! Indeed, doing a blog article about our future prospects is a good idea ! I may do one soon too...

    ReplyDelete