Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Social networks

Hello everybody !

As every average teenagers, I am addicted to social networks, and I thought it would be great to talk about the biggest ones a bit !

First of all, there is the well-known Facebook, THE social network of internet's history. I personally call it Facespy, because you can learn so much about a person only by checking his or her facebook profil. Which can be both positive and negative: Girlfriends can spy on their boyfriends (positive) and boyfriends can't flirt on the net anymore (negative).



Then, there is Twitter, which used to be my favourite when I was still a fragile fangirl. What you need to know is that twitter is the land of fangirls, 99.0009% of the accounts are fan accounts run by hysterical groupies from different fandoms (mostly One Direction and Justin Bieber's fans). The fangirls like to fight each other creating ridiculous hashtags such as #DirectionersSlayBeliebers.
I feel sorry for twitter sometimes...


And last but not least, Tumblr, the social network that ruined my life. Do not register in this website, you will spend sleepless nights schrolling down through it, you'll read so much posts your eyes will turn red and small, you won't leave the computer and your friends will stop talking to you, basically, this website is so great you'll become a no-life (maybe we could be no life together). Sometimes you find unpredictable stuff as well...


Kids !! don't forget that social websites are not real life and that the real world is better (not better than Tumblr but still) and please stop checking you're classmates google+ account and making fun of the silly comments they put on youtube that would be great

Take care
-Anissa

(links to the websites: https://www.tumblr.com/ https://twitter.com/  https://www.facebook.com/ )

2 comments:

  1. I can't promise I'll stop checking your google+ but I can say I will try to stop..

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a way to protect yourself from having your classmates looking at your google+ account to check your comments, it's very simple : you don't share the YouTube comments on google+, to do that, you untick a little box before posting a comment. It's what I do and no-one can spy on me using google+ }:)
    Why did I share this tip, now I won't be able to go spy on some people TwT

    Oh, and by the way. TUMBLR IS ONE OF THE BEST WEBSITES EVER !! So I'd happily be a no-life on tumblr with you, let's create a tumblr-no-life-community-for-st-charles'-oib c:

    ReplyDelete