Friday, November 21, 2014

Christmas is coming !!

 CHRISTMAS
 Les tags les plus populaires pour cette image incluent : christmas et loading (97) christmas | Tumblr christmas | Tumblr

As some of my friends know, I AM CRAZY about Christmas. As soon as Halloween is over I already start to be way too excited about Christmas.
 I also start whistling Christmas music, having a magical time decorating the Christmas tree with garland, bauble, tinsel, bows, lights and the star at the top of the tree, of course watching Christmas movies and listening to Christmas songs!!
 Oh and when they light up the lights in the city, it is the most beautiful time of the year!

When December starts, I basically send Christmas cards to everyone I know to share them my love and wish them a merry Christmas, bake a ton of Christmas cookies and do
the Christmas crib.


 Every day until the 24th I get the three kings closer and closer to Marie and Joseph. When it finally is the 24th and the bell ring midnight I place the baby Jesus in the crib. Yes I can get really excited about small things like that.

And there we are, my favorite day of the whole year. All my family sleeps over at my grandparents house, we always eat delicious meals and of course leave an empty seat for the poor (ok nobody  has ever come knocking at our door for a meal at Christmas but I mean if someone tried he would be more than welcome). Then I spend the 25th with the rest of my family and basically open presents all day long.

I definitely think Santa is real.. Don't even try to tell me I'm wrong.

And remember, it is NEVER too early to celebrate Christmas

Eléa Karaoui.

4 comments:

  1. I love Christmas too, I am so happy when I am decorating the christmas tree, when I buy stuff for people and when I discover my gifts. However, I think you may go too far believing in Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love Christmas too, I would love to have like a Christmas every month ! That'd be so cool seriously. But Santa would be too tired, I mean once a year is already tiring so once a month ! Poor Santa would be exhausted !

    ReplyDelete
  3. (It's Tiphaine) Elea, I love Christmas especially because of the food haha, just kidding I love gifts too. Just kidding 2.0, I really apreciate the spirit. And by the way, sorry to disappoint you but Santa is not real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas is my favorite time of the year! In my family the tradition is not to go buy a tree, it's to actually cut it from my grandpa's wood ! It's always so much fun to go christmas tree hunting with my cousins every year !

    ReplyDelete