Sunday, November 04, 2018

So no one told you life was gonna be this way !!!!

                                               

                                               Friends 


              HEYYYYY everyone ;) ;) So as you can see from the title and if you're a true friends fan , you probably knew what I'm going to talk about today hahah , so I'm going to talk about the show Friends it' s my favorite show of all time, it's an iconic show that lasted 10 years ! it talks about six people : Joey , Chandler , Ross , Phoebe , Rachel and Monica in their 20's who hang out at this coffee shop called central perk where they talk about sex , realtionships , friendship , work and the crazy stuff happening in their life and it's so relatable for some parts haha 

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "friends"


The thing I like the most about this show is how each character has his own thing like Joey has his own catchphrase : How you doinning , he loves to eat and he always goes to Monica's place to eat from their fridge  , Ross is always correcting everyone saying "Whom" instead of "Who" and he has the record of the most embarrassing dates ever , Monica is always yelling and saying : I KNOWW hahaha , she's a cleaning freak and she is so competitive even with herself ,  Rachel is just a sassy girl , she loves shopping and she's such a diva but in a funny and kind way , Phoebe is so weird but in a good way , she 's in another world , she's very spontaneous and you never know what she's doing but she is so sweet and you can't help loving her and finally , the one and only  Chandler  Bing , he is joke maker of this show , as he said in the show " he uses humour as a defense mechanism" , he has no experience with girls and you can clearly see that hahah 

Image associée

This show is so special and as you can see I'm obssessed with It , I know every detail of it because it's so funny and it was made in the best times in New York which is like the best city ever !
If you didn't watch it ,you must do it now hahah stop reading this and go watch a friends episode :) But seriously it is amazing and so unique , I love everything about it . 
thank you for reading my article , SEE YOU NEXT TIMEEEE ;) ;)

5 comments:

  1. Friends is clearly the best TV show ever, my favorite sitcom.
    I first watched it, I don't know when, I was really young, I didn't even understand a word of English. I watched the show like more than 15 times, it's a life, 236 episodes 15 times. My favorite character, Phoebe Buffay Hannigan or Princess Consuela Bananahammock, Phyllis or Regina Phalange. Let's call her Pheebs. I could write a novel about her, I just don't have the time. Anyway, I don't know each lines by heart yet, I'm working on it. It's an important thing for huge fans of Friends to know important quotes from Friends, there are many ones. I wish I was in the audience, I wouldn't be 15 if If I had been there.
    I'm also obsessed with it and addicted too, I mean in 10 years they evoqued any topic of the daily routine. New York City is awesome, but I'm glad they went to other places. You have to know that we can learn something important in each episode, even about ourselves, first of all I learnt English with Friends because they speak in a way which is really easy to understand. If anyone has any questions about it, I'll be there for you, It's my (entire) life. Friends is so funny, one time I was so laughing that I couldn't even breathe. Many famous stars have been on the show, as guests stars. The directors even included the life of the actors in Friends. Friends won oscars ! If someone never watched Friends, you probably should, at least one episode. Actually, I found somewhere that people who watched Friends are getting better results at an exam than people who never did.
    I don't know if that's true, but I believe it. Thank you Maroua for this post about Friends, you made my day happy. I even watched Friends in 3 different languages, but in English it was easier to understand, and funnier. Moreover, Friends included langages to the show, such as French or Italian. You have to know that Friends made a lot of mistakes while they set the sitcom, but we don't notice them the first time.
    Have fun watching Friends Maroua, I'm happy other people I know watch it, because it's an old TV show and people think it's too old but they're wrong.
    As far as I'm concerned, I'm waiting for Friends getting back together in a movie or anything but sadly, I don't think it will happen someday. "They don't know that we know they know we know"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely loved reading your comment my friend, you're welcome and dont worry I will always watch it as long as I'm alive . thank you so much for jour comment it made my day :)

      Delete
  2. I won't write a paragraph as Mathieu did... I love this series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honesly now I almost want to watch it thanks to you,but,the only problem I have with "friends" ( I watched 1 episode) is the recorded laughs ,I can't bear it !!

    ReplyDelete