Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Hello!
Today I’m going to talk to you about a great exhibition that I went to this weekend with Mara!
I don’t know if you’ve heard about the “Rencontres d’Arles”, but it is a photography festival that takes place every year in Arles. I went to this festival this summer, and it was very interesting! However, if you didn’t have the opportunity to go to Arles and you missed the exhibitions, I strongly advice you to go to the J1, where there is an exhibition called “Le monde tel qu’il va”, with exhibitions from Arles. If you like photography it is a great opportunity to discover a new universe!



A bonus: the place is also really beautiful and special, as it is in an old hangar!

I hope you will go, if you do tell me about it ;)

Silène 

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the J1, great exhibition! But the hangar wasn't heated and my mum fell ill

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Arles festival is always great, and this year was no exception. I didn't see many of these (a good reason to go), but I thought the Monsanto exhibition was really interesting, not least when we learnt how worried the photographer's Dad was that his son was taking on the might of Monsanto!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arles is a great city when it comes to photography ! I want to go check the exhibition at the J1, but I have to find time which is the hardest thing to find when your looking for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prepared a bit one of the Rencontres d'Arles" during my work experience in 2nd at the Villa Méditerrannée. I saw some pictues and it was indeed really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a great exhibition in a great a beautiful place !

    ReplyDelete