Tuesday, March 16, 2021

a little playlist

 

Hello everybody ! I’ve been wanting to do that for quite a few weeks so here am I !

I spend my time listening to music and looking for new songs to listen to so I thought why not make a little playlist for you... I chose some of my all time favourite songs or some that I am crazy on at the moment :

  • Girls by Girl in Red

  • Formula by Labrinth (loved euphoria)

  • Doctor by Loïc Nottet ( discovered when I was 12 just gives me good vibes)

  • Happiness by Taylor swift (who could’ve possibly made me listen to that ... 👀)

  • Feeling good by Nina Simone (an incredible song sung by an incredible woman)

  • Orange Juice by Melanie Martinez (just a little reminder)

  • Pink + white by Frank Ocean (soooooo chiiiiiill)

  • Chlorine by Twenty One Pilots (a change from Stressed Out)

  • Take me to church by Hozier (makes me want to cry)

  • The less I know the better by Tame Impals (how can I even think of being sad after that)

  • Alive by Sia

  • Reservoir by Metronomy (good vibes guaranteed)

  • Creep by Radiohead

  • Another love Tom Odell (just waw)

  • Falling down Lil Peep XXXTENTACION

Huuuuum I thinks that’s it for the moment I hope you enjoy my selection I’m open to any suggestions :)

3 comments:

  1. nice post!i love seeing people's playlists, maybe it can even make me stop listening to the same 5 songs 24/7

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ! Thank you for this post you have such a great music taste ( melanie martinez is such a great artist, K-12 was my favorite album ) and also thanks for the songs recommandations they all seem really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi !
    So I don't know all of these singers and songs bur I definitely recommend the readers to listen to Girl in red, Hozier and Melanie Martinez. They're so great

    ReplyDelete