Friday, November 21, 2014

End of the IGCSE, start of the OIB

       

Dear Charlie,

At the beginning of the month we finally took our IGCSE in English literature both the set text and the unseen text. We had been working on it since September 2013, studied fourteen poems, a play of Oscar Wilde and a novel of Anita Desai.
But as you lay know as members of the OIB section, we are working all the time. So as soon as the IGCSE exams were over we began a new programm and started by the world war one novel of Pat Barker Regeneration and the post colonial novel A Passage to India by E. M. Foster.
We are also preparing to take other international exams such as the SAT but also our French Baccalauréat.
As you can see we are very busy in the OIB section.

Loïc



4 comments:

  1. I must admit that it was a great fun to do an exam on this 11TH OF NOVEMEBER ! I was simply wondering, wasn't Britain Involved in World War I ? How come they don't have a national holyday as well ? It is nice to wear a red flower on your suit, but it is really better to let us stay at home and sleep !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must agree with you on this. I asked myself the same question when I woke up on this holyday but I am still happy it is over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (It's Tiphaine) Quentin, that's what I was wondering too, it surprised me !
    I am so glad this is over, although I don't feel ready yet for the SAT's...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiphaine, I'm so not feeling ready for the SAT's either ! But I'm proud of us, we did the IGCSE's and we nailed it, well we don't know the grades yet but I'm sure we did haha !

    ReplyDelete