Monday, September 25, 2023

Twix is the best chocolate bar in the world !!🍫

Hi Charlie !

I am a big fan of snacks of all kind : chips , candy , popcorn , nuts and chocolate bars . Wich is why with my experience I think I'm the person best placed to tell you : Twix is the best chocolate bar in the world !



Twix is a caramel chocolate bar made by Mars, Inc. It is composed of a biscuit coated with caramel and milk chocolate.It is originally packaged with two bars inside an gold wrapper with a printed logo on it.

It was first produced in the United Kingdom in 1967 and it was introduced in 1979 in the U.S . 

Twix was called RAIDER in mainland Europe up until 1991  when the name was changed to mactch the national brand name .


Now that is the original story , but in their advertising TWIX tells the strory of  two best frieds: Earl and  Seamus united by the same idea of combining a biscuit , chocolate and caramel . But the two companions fought about the ways to produce the bar . The tension between the two reached it's peak at the inauguration of the bar and the latter split in two . They then decided , as the last recourse to split the buisness in two. This was the creation of Twix right and Twix  left . Their manufacturing process was VERY different : In twix right, the caramel was cascaded on a crispy biscuit then cloaked in chocolate . But in  left , a crunchy biscuit is flowed with caramel then bathed in chocolate .

The friends never reconciled wich is why now in the shiny wrapper now contains two incredibly different bars .


 

Now, you could think about eating other chocolate bars , but why would you eat a SNICKERS with it's unnecessary taste of cashew or a BOUNTY and it's awful taste of coconut (personal preference don't assault me please) when you could eat a delicious well balanced bar with a crunchy shortbread , a goey caramel and an exquisite chocolate also known as Twix?!(it's not the same thing as a Mars!)

NO.

NO.

YEEEES ✓

If you're still not convived by the Twix chocolate bar I guess you could try the other Twix products like:

A twix ice cream

A twix cake

A twix granola bar

 


I've done my best to convince you now it's up to you . 

Pick a side ! 



ps: The right twix is the best g;⁠-⁠)

2 comments:

  1. Honestly I can't even tell the difference from most of these chocolates. I can only recognize a Mars chocolate bar so I'd have to say that Mars is my favorite chocolate bar :p Sorrryyyyyyyy!! This is still a fun and great article though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyyy I also really like twix (but not as much as you for sure) when I was younger I didn't like any chocolate bars except twix! Also, I remember watching a commerical about twix left and right but I always thought it was just a joke so it's interesting to know that it's a real fact!

    ReplyDelete