Sunday, November 03, 2019

Mangas

Hi Charlie!
This is my first article and I choose a subject I really like: mangas, and more precisely why nekketsu shounen are the best. A big part of the most famous mangas are nekketsu. For exemple : One piece( which is the most sold comic ) , Dragon Ball ( which exported manga and Japanese culture all around the world), Naruto, My Hero Academia… most of people know manga only thanks to them.
At first, shounen were wrote to be read by teenage boys even if now everyone can read it.


The style nekketsu tells a story about a great adventure, most of the time a character who starts with barely nothing and wants to become the best ( king of pirates, hokage ( leader of the village ), or just the strongest). The story is epic, full of characters really interesting, developed with a background. It makes them funny to read, as a great entertainment.

Also, nekketsu have most of the time a morale about never giving up, becoming better to inspire people who read it mostly young  who need help to construct themselves. It can have a positive impact even if there is violence.

In the end, it makes us feel strong emotions, sadness ( for example, when a character dies, such as Ace in One Piece or Azuma in Naruto( I cried during those scenes)) happiness ( when the main character wins against the baddies) or the feeling of greatness and glory when a character starts to become stronger during a fight and reveals his real power.It makes us invest ourselves in the story and crate a deeper connection to the characters.



There is a lot of other styles like shoujo, for teenage girls, seinen for young men, and even other styles of shounen such as pantsu ( yes it really exists ) or mecha.
To be honest my favorite types of manga isn’t nekketsu but seinen. But I grew up with them and I feel moved when I read them again nowadays. Even if it is a little bit repetitive sometimes nekketsu shounen are an excellent types of manga and if you need recommendations, it would be a pleasure for me to help you.☺️

5 comments:

  1. Really interesting article ! I now know a little bit more about mangas thanks to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I really liked your article, it was interesting! I just have a question for you: What is your favorite manga/anime? (yes I know, tough choice hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shounen is great(I really love my hero academia) but they easily become repetitive and overly long(exept for Jojo, Jojo is never too long) so I think seinen is the best genra. It has great developpment and psychology.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have personnally watched some anime, my favorites being : One Piece, Fairy Tail, Goldorak, Code Geass and Jojo’s Bizarre adventures (especially part 4). However the shounen genre is really the most known overall. Even people who pretend to not know anything about manga or anime know at least one shounen or a mecha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love manga too and you’r article was interesting because it was not only about the story, it can also permit to people that doesn’t know much about the environment to have information and too understand how it works

    ReplyDelete