Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Welcoming the new arrivals timetable!!

Hello everyone!!
So the seconde and première, we are expected to show up for a certain hour  the next week. Since this is the only place where I can find all of you, I'm writing this post for everyone to tell me which hour you want between Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday , from 8 I imagine till 5 in the afternoon.. I know i already asked you guys but few of you wanted to change their hour..
P.S: the first people who answer me get to have more choices so......
Hope you guys have a wonderful vacation and till the rentrée!!
Judy.

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie and I would like to welcome them on Wednesday from 10 to 12.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lalitâ, Angela and I (seconde) would like to welcome them on Tuesday from 14 to 16.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess no one is gonna take this one, so I'll say from 1 to 2.30 (can be extended to 3) on Wednesday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ines, Yasmine and I would like to welcome them on friday from 10 to 12 ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Am sorry i made i mistake it's only three days.. So friday is normal classes :/

      Delete
    2. No prob ^^ we would like to do it on thursday from 3 to 4 or 4.30 then

      Delete
  6. Chiara (2nde) and I (1ere) would like to do it on tuesday from 8 to 10!
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. adrian and i, Felix would like do it from 10 to 12 on Thursday

    ReplyDelete