Sunday, December 28, 2014

Love Actually


Love Actually


Love Actually is a movie directed by Richard Curtis (Mr Leah will probably love it) in 2003. It's a comedy which tells the story of several persons: a rock star (Bill Nighy) who is preparing his come back and his manager Joe (Gregor Fisher), a married couple (Keira Knightley et Chiwetel Ejiofor) and a friend Andrew Lincoln in love with the bride, a writer (Colin Firth) cheated on by his girlfriend who meets an portuguese employee and the love grows so he decides to learn the portuguese. Don't forget the Prime Minister played by Hugh Grant. Anyway, we follow them in their tears, laughs but especially in their love adventure. Love is everywhere, as unpredictable as inexplicable, we can win against it. And this is what this movie shows us.I am usually not girly but this movie reached my heart emotionally.

Richard Curtis is also the scriptwriter of Notting Hill, Four weddings and a funeral and Bridget Jones's Diary which are heart touching love stories.


Hope you will enjoy it as much as I did!

Amina.B


5 comments:

  1. Love Actually! I love this movie so much!!! So funny.
    I watch it every Christmas. :) Thank you Amina, you made me want to watch it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am going to watch it ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I strongly recommend it to you tell me what you think about it after watching it.

      Delete
  3. I've heard about this by some friends and they told me it was going to be on the french channel M6 two weeks ago I think but I completely forgot to tune in :/.
    P.S : the actor Andrew Lincoln also plays in one of my favortie TV series the Walking Dead so I will watch this film some day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU AMINA ! Thank you to talk about the most amazing christmas movie !!!! Probably my favorite ever (actually I watch it 43255668797 in a year because only once at Christmas is not enough !) ! Please everyone watch it too !

    PS: I want the same surprise as Juliette and Peter for my wedding (please try to remember it) (:

    ReplyDelete