Sunday, December 28, 2014

The others


     

If you like fantastic and thriller, this movie is for you : "The others", with Nicole Kidman, is a spanish movie directed by Alejandro Amenabar. It is the type of movies you will never forget ! When I watched it, I was scared but at the end, I think it is one of the best films I have ever seen ! It shows that a movie does not need blood and monsters to be creepy. The screen-play is original and I have found the actors (especially the children) very cute and realistic ! 


Here is the trailer : 

Happy New Year !

Tara&Manon
  

9 comments:

  1. I have watched this movie, and as you said, I haven't forgotten it! Very good actors, very scary! Everything is about the ambience, and for me, it just makes it scarier! Very original. As the article Amina wrote, you made me want to watch it again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the ambience is so creepy that I was scared even when they drank tea x) It is oppressive !

      Delete
  2. The trailer made me really want to watch the film! And I agree with you Tara&Manon, a movie doesn't need to have blood monsters or whatever to be scary, proof here! I didn't know this movie at all before, so thanks to you girls :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes you must watch it it is great!!! And then we will be able to talk together about it! ^^

      Delete
  3. This movie can be an good movie so when i look the trailer i think the contrary to this idea ! I must watch it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So the trailer changed your mind and made you want to watch it. Have you watched it yet?

      Delete
  4. Thank you for this article ! I watched the trailer, and it looks like a very good movie ! I think I'll watch it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this recommendation, girls, quite succesfull within the OIB community but also outside.
    I'm looking forward to discussing this movie at some point with all of you but I don't think you'll get me to watch it again, I was so scared when I saw it!

    ReplyDelete