Wednesday, September 16, 2020

my top 4 must see movies ever!


Hi Charlie!!! So, for my first post I decided to share with you my top 4 must see movies ever! SOOO let’s get started:

 #1 US (2019)


A family of two children goes on holiday by the sea. They rent a house near the coast and invite friends. One night, the family see by the window 4 unexpected guests on their front porch. It is also a family with two children. Each of them resembles a family member, but the newcomers behave in a peculiar way and quickly turn and tries to replace them.

Fun fact: Nyong’o’s tethered voice is inspired by a real medical disorder called spasmodic dysphonia which  causes spasms in the throat muscles which results in vocal distortion

 

This is one of my favourite Halloween movies because it’s full of suspense, cliff-hangers, twist, and you have to imagine the ending and have long debates with friends. I’ll admit, I didn’t understand anything the first time I watched it (LOL). I give this movie a 4/5 cats.

#2 Call me by your name (2018)

In the early 1980s, Elio, a 17-year-old boy spent his summer holidays in his family villa Italy. His father and his mother gave him an excellent education and have a very close relationship. One day, Oliver, an American preparing for his doctorate, comes to work with Elio's father. During his stay, Elio and Oliver starts to get very close…...maybe too close.

Call me by your name is a movie based on the book written by André Aciman.  My favourite things in the film are that the landscapes  are stunning and that they speak 3 languages (English, French and Italian) throughout the hole movie. 5/5 cats Very emotional from the beginning to the end.

#3 Misery (1990)

Paul Sheldon, the writer of the famous book saga “Misery” decides to end his saga by sacrificing his heroine. Satisfied, he left the mountain hotel to go to New York. On the road, blinded by the blizzard, he gets in a serious car accident. A retired nurse, who lives in a detached house, helps and keeps him. Paul soon discovers that his benefactor, is a big fan of his books. But when Annie Wilkes learns that her idol's dies by browsing the pages of the manuscript, she radically changes her behaviour to become an inflexible torturer.

This is an old movie, but it is still great. In fact, it’s my 2nd favourite Stephen King based movie next to IT (obvi) I recommended Misery as a must see, because it’s a mix of suspense, frustration, thrill, violence, and the scenario is great. 4.5/5 cats.

#4

Last and certainly not least! The best movie ever created on earth……...

Ratatouille (2007)

A young sewer rat, Rémy finds his way into the kitchen of a large Parisian restaurant “Gusto’s”. An ideal home for the rodent, who dreams of becoming a great chef. One evening, he saves a dish prepared by an inexperienced garbage boy, Alfredo Linguini, whom the new chef has taken in flu. The rat befriends the human and hides under Alfredo's hat to become the chef he always dreamed of becoming.  

I know this is a bit weird to choose a kids movie as a must see but, I have a very emotional attachment to this film and I consider this as THE BEST MOVIE EVER MADE !! because I find it so fascinating that someone has such a big imagination to think about this scenario. 1000000/5 cats!!!!

 

Thank you for reading my long article 😊 I hope it made you want to watch these movies!

Please feel free to comment down below 😊

Bye 





8 comments:

  1. These movies are so cool! I watched them all and a few of them are my favourites ever. If you liked the movie "misery" I recommend you to read the book from Stephen King if you didn't already, I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG YES RATATOUILLE ! ( I really love Call me by your name too but it's nothing next to Ratatouille ) and the other movies sound cool, I'll add them to my watch-list for Halloween:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooowww call me by your name, best movie ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny how some fims keep popping up. A very eclectic collection. I like this diversity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices. As a fan of horror/thriller films, may I suggest "get out" a personal favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what various and excellent tastes you have ! It has been a long time I haven't see Ratatouille, too much time... Another film added to my films to watch again, thanks to you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still sing the ratatouille song with an exaggerated french accent ( it's the only way to sing it lol ) , it's the movie of my childhood , it's that type of movie that no matter how many times you watch it , you never get bored of it !
    You don't even imagine how glad I am you brought up " call me by your name "
    I just can't express how much it's brilliant , Italy , Timothée chalamet , Armie Hammer , the brilliant Luca Guadagnino , it's just exquisite *chef's kiss* (read the book + there's a sequel :0 )
    Btw I didn't finish "Us" that thing is too scary

    ReplyDelete