Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Check this out!

Hello Charlie!
Remember the two K-pop songs "Blood Sweat Tears" (BTS) and "TT" (Twice) that I've put on my first article? Well, I'm here this time to make you discover two wonderful covers of them!




These are awesome thanks to the amazing beatbox and the perfect vocals of Lydia! I hope you will like them, they are really special, these two artists managed to transform the  songs into something even better than the original! 
Tell me if you prefer this version or the original one! :)

Enjoy your holidays,
Dana

4 comments:

  1. That guy is crazy *.* the way he puts rhythm together reminds me of Waxx, you should definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. comité des reprises !!! I love them so much
      good article by the way!

      Delete
  2. WOW. they are really good. People who know how to beatbox have always been a mystery for me. I don't understand how they can even do that with their mouth, like it's impossible. Personally I've tried and it was a catastrophe. Those people impress me.

    ReplyDelete