Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Playlist of the Sick-Tuesday

Well, last days have been quite rainy. As I was pretty sick today and couldn't do anything except trying NOT to use my brain, I've listened to a lot of music, while dreaming about a better weather (and state), and that's why I've finally decided my article's subject would be about music! 
So here is a playlist of lost songs I've found on the brilliant website called "Youtube" : 


1. Audiopharmacy - Ruined Lands


2. Superpoze - Silver Head


3. Wax Tailor - Que sera


4. L'Orange - The Epilogue


5. Emancipator - Kamakura


6.Chinese Man - Racing in the Sun


7. Stand High Patrol - Sleep On it


8. Nu - Man O To


9. Nicolas Jaar - Time for Us 


10. Thriftworks - Swamp Gods 


11. Love - A house is not a Motel


12. Howling - Howling (Âme Remix)

2 comments:

  1. Wouhou thank you my playlists were becoming boring; hope you're feeling better love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great taste in music !! Stand High Patrol is one of my favorite band, do you know the song 'Overloaded Truck'?

    ReplyDelete