Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Keziah Jones

Hey everybody!

My father and I were talking about the new single Bruno Mars made (Uptown Funk) and we thought it was funny how the old times' taste were coming back. Right after he made me discover some new good music which I now love.
It's very possible that you already heart about it since it is very famous but I'm so fond of this singer that I really wanted to share it with you.

His name is Keziah Jones and he is a Nigerian singer who lived most of his life in London. He was disovered while playing music in the parisians underground in 1991. It is pretty contemporary music but I like the style because it is a fusion of blues and funk music so it gives something really nice to hear.

I post here his most famous single but don't hesitate to listen some other of his songs because, for me, he is worth it. Have fun!!
PS ; I love his outfit on the video

No comments:

Post a Comment