Sunday, September 24, 2023

My favorite songs

  Hey Charlie,

        It’s actually the first time I’m writing here and I really wanted to talk about a few of my favorite songs of all times !  So I’ll just do my top 5 songs in this moment and I hope you’ll like it. 


1. Home - Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros  

     The first one had to be this one, my friends all know how much I like this song because I’m always singing it and some of them actually love listening to me.


I discovered this song during summer 2022 and since the first time it makes me think of someone that once was pretty important for me so this is the main reason I love this song. 

Even though I like Edith Whiskers (Tom Rosenthal)’s version, the one by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros is my favorite one because I feel like it’s more happy and pleasing to hear while the version of Edith Whiskers is very calm and sad (but I sing this one better). 


You have to listen to the song, I think it’s pretty important that you listen to the two versions before making your opinion 

on it.



2. Say yes to heaven - Lana Del Rey  


        I actually used to hate this song but one day I listened to it while I was really sad and I started to listen to it more and more and now every time I’m doing my homework (because I never do my homework without music) I’m listening to this song first. 

I feel like this music is bringing me peace, it’s making me feel less tired and I’m more calm after I listen to « Say yes to heaven ».

I love Lana Del Rey’s songs because each of them are different and agreeable to listen.


    If you haven’t tried her songs, I think that you should listen to a few just to discover her talent.



3. Superman - Eminem 


I felt like I had to put one of Eminem’s song just because I love what he’s doing, I actually learned how to rap one of his song, it’s seems ridiculous.


 

   So I chose Superman just because I listened a lot  to this one lately.

It’s very good to listen to this in the morning just to wake up better. I also really like the mood of the song, it’s making me wanna do something instead of laying on my bed.


I think that you all know Eminem because he’s just the best but if you don’t you have to listen to one of his songs, it’s 

very urgent. 

You can try Superman,  Mockingbird ( it’s my best friend’s favorite one) or even The Real Slim Shady ( I actually can rap a 

minor part of this one and I’m really proud of it ).



4. Lost in the Fire - Gesaffelstein & The Weeknd


        I couldn’t write this without talking about The Weeknd. In fact, I’m not a big fan of the singer himself but I appreciate 

some of his songs like this one for example because it just makes me wanna move, it’s making me motivated but I only listen

 to this when I’m in a certain mood. 

I listen to a few of his songs like I was Never There, Save your tears, Call out my Name or The Hills.


    As far as know, really everyone heard at least once about The Weeknd, even though he isn’t my favorite artist at all, I think you should try his songs once just to see if you like them.





5. Strangers - Kenya Grace 



Last but not least ! 

I just discovered this song thank’s to one of my closest friend, she was just singing it all day long so I decided to give it a try and I actually liked it.




    The first time I listened to the song without her was while doing a geography homework and I was pretty productive so I

 think that I’ll just listen to this every time I do a homework hoping it will have the same effect.




So I actually think that I said everything. Of course, I listen to a lot of other songs and singers like Jul and Nekfeu for example and I also listen to Georgian songs because I’m Georgian for those who didn’t know.

I hope you liked reading my article !


Bye Charlie.


4 comments:

  1. Hello Anano I also love the weekend I wish I could have gone to the concert wich took place in Paris or in Nice. He is such an icon .I need to listen to more than Lana Del Ray !I will try to listen to the song you you mentionned !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anao, thanks for sharing your favorite songs with us! It was very intersting, there were some songs I think I didn't know but I will listen to them

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Lana Del Rey song! Thanks for sharing your favorite songs with us, we have a few favorite songs in common!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I really liked your article, thank you for sharing your favorite songs! As well, I also like "superman" and "lost in fire" !

    ReplyDelete