Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Food, food, food


Hi everyoooooone!

So tonight, I am going to talk about one of the favorite theme of we, starving students of the OIB : FOOD for Friday's Christmas' party.

We need all of you to bring something for Friday lunch but in order to eat the most diverse foods possible, we need you to post a comment to tell us what you'll bring.

So we need :

20 people who bring SALTY food (please do not all bring crisps!)

16 more people who bring DESSERTS (we need someone to bring "papillottes" because Christmas loses its sense without "papillottes")

10-15 people who bring DRINKS (including some water ;P)

5 people who bring plates, FORKS, KNIVES, NAPKINS, GLASSES, PLATES (there are about 64 of us)

Please comment and feed us all to avoid the food teams being eaten instead :'( :D
We're counting on you!

Byyyye and see you on Friday!

PS: Sorry for the delay...:'(

Tara

22 comments:

  1. I'll bring a dessert, and lebanese bread :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will bring salty food (samoussas) =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm coming with my grandmother's famous crescent biscuits

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll bring NAPKINS and a mini Santa Claus for decoration
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. forget what I said I bring glasses and plates, sorry I can't handle the forks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'll brimg two packs of chips.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll bring the forks and some coca cola

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will bring a drink, most likely a soda bottle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ben will bring some sweets and crisps.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I gues i'll bring drinks... But I'm 100% sure that it will be too much.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll bring sweets and homemade biscuits.

    ReplyDelete
  13. And Ange will bring 2 drinks...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll bring drinks or sweets or both
    felix

    ReplyDelete
  15. I will bring a bottle of apple juice and pistachios... See you at 12h00!!!

    ReplyDelete