Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Hello Quarantine !

Hey Charlie !

Since a few days, everyone is confined (except in Paris where they do not understand what it means 😑). Let me tell you a few things about my first day stuck at home :

First, it appears weird to wake up on a Monday and to say yourself that… well you do not need to get ready to go to school. It lets me more time (instead of commuting) to read and play the guitar, that I haven't touched since the last summer holidays (lovely OIB ❤).

Then, making a sort of class to your brother means that you are strong. Very strong. I didn't even know that it would be possible to take SIX HOURS (you can trust me…)  to answer SEVEN questions of his french workbook. I'm near to commit suicide, or to murder him. (love you too, bro).
Working alone at home is also one of the less motivating things, and I am not productive AT ALL.

The most tearing thing is that it is impossible to see my friends, that are the ones I would have loved to spend my quarantine with (Toàn, Coralie, I'm waiting for our post-coronavirus road trip with a wonderful Fiat Multipla).

But even if it is difficult to live together and we all know that it is only the beginning, we shared funny moments that we wouldn't have with our timetables : reading, cooking and playing videogames together was almost impossible before the confinment. Here is one of the rare good points.

So, it is difficult, but as you are stuck with your family at home, take care, find opportunities to create special moments that you will remember and it will be fine.

See you,
Amandine






4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I agree that quarantine is really not fun but it is true that we have more time to spent with our family thanks to it (not always a pleasure tho)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh you play the guitar?! Tell me more about that, I'm interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for sharing. Home schooling was indeed quite a treat for all involved (teacher, parent or older sibling)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I agree with you working at home is one of the lessssssss motivating thing in life , I hope that quarantine is not going to make a comeback this year it would be synonim of death for your brother 😂😂

    ReplyDelete