Friday, February 14, 2020

A TREASURE HUNT !!??






HEY ALL







June is approaching, yippeee!!!!! summer and holidayyyys!!!!!!!!


Because we're so close to the holidays, I'm actively looking for things to do during my long hours of free time in this period of sunshine and happiness☺☺, SO, I've come up with a  GAME  (omg??) yes well the blog is really a fun place, but I thought it could be a tiny bit more fun   !!!    !       !


So, easy peasy the game is a treasure hunt (pirate things you know?) I've constructed it through my very exciting and active activity on the blog, a series of links that modestly guide you through a more or less exciting hunt for more links, each HIDDEN link (cause yeah other ways it's no fun) leads you to another page that contains another link.
On top of being great fun, this adventure will allow you to train your detective skills!!


Strictly one link per page, a surprise at the end :0 


Some steps might be more complex than others; if you need help ↓↓ comment below ↓↓ 

Good luck to you all 


:-)




PS:(approx. 8 steps to the prize)

PPS: the search tool with well-chosen keywords on <this page> might be of help at some stage







funnying 

6 comments:

  1. Now that looks like fun. I have not played it yet but it really looks fun. I'm going to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to play it soon, it seems really fun !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why can't I play this game !? Maybe it's because I am so bad with technology...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is hilarious how come i have never heard of this before? I am now on step 3 it is a lot of fun. Maybe i will done one to, maybe one day, but i will need advice from the great Theo

    ReplyDelete