Monday, December 12, 2016

Christmas party


Hi there Charlie.

So as you know, Christmas is getting closer and closer everyday, and thus it's time for our annual Christmas Party. Buit as you know, a party implies planning, yay. Here is the complete thing (check it once or twice, some changes might be done on the article until tomorrow night). Also, a friendly reminder: the party is going to be the Wednesday(...).

So far, as the Energy Crew (the guys in ES (us) in charge of planning everything) knows, the Secret Santa has been drawn in every class. We hope no one is going to forget the presents!

Even if we are devoted to help, we also need YOUR HELP! Thus, here comes the team system. We need everyone to get into a team (which are listed below). Please say in which team you want to be in in the comments below:

- Music, take care of that sweet Christmas playlist (at least 6).
- Decorations, the Christmas spirit has to be recognizable everywhere (at least 10).
- Photos, because what is the point of a party if you can't have good memories of it (if possible, polaroids photos that can be printed on the moment or standard photos that will be posted online, a camera would be great, not just phone pictures)? (at least 6).
- Activities, let's have some fun with everyone (at least 5).
- Secret Santa, we need little elves to give the presents (between 4 and 7).
- Cleaning, let's not leave the room dirty (as much people as possible).

Then, the most important thing about this party, FOOD!
For food, somethings will be required:
- Everyone has to bring something.
- If possible, some people should bring cups, plates, knives, napkins etc...
- Eating is good, drinking is also good, thus some drinks will be appriciated (Coke, Orangina, Ice Tea, Oasis, Water... whatever).
- Please try to bring somethiong salty (let's do 50/50 with sweet).
- We know that this can be complicated, but if you can do some things linked with Chirstmas, it would be awesome!

The main points have been said, so here are some other things:
- Even though there is an activity team, if you have a suggestion, feel free to say it in the comments below).
- Write ONLY the name of the "receiver" on your Secret Santa present.
- DON'T FORGET THE GIFTS!

I think that's everything. Again, please all of you guys come to see the article, comment what you wanna do in the comments.

See you on Wednesday.

Energy Crew.

23 comments:

  1. I'll be in secret santa team :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be in in the secret santa team !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be on the photo team if that's okay c: (I can bing my camera)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to be a part of the elves team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and also, I will bring a cake! :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be in secret santa team if possible :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to an elf in the Secret Santa team, if there's a chance...
    I'll bring gingerbread cookies by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. If it's possible I'd like to be part of the Secret Santa team, but I will also help for cleaning. I'll bring cups and a drink !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd like to be in the secret santa team! And also the music one but I don't know how it works.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I ll bring an apple 🍎pie 😍and my camera 📸for the photos 😊
    If needed, I can be part of the Secret Santa team or the Cleaning team 😉
    Of course, I will take my gift 🎁😇
    🎉🎄

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, I'll go with the cleaning team or/and the music one ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll be in the secret santa team if there is still some place left and I can help for cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to be a part of the secret santa team :)and I'll bring drinks

    ReplyDelete
  15. hii , i'll be in the cleaning team and/or the secret santa one

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'll be in the cleaning team and any other that is needed !
    though it's too late for me to bring decorations :/ (but i'll bring food)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'll bring some food and I 'd like to be in the deco.teaaam or activities !

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, I'll be in the decoration team :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'll bring a banana-choc pie and I can be in the music team!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would like to be in the "santas team", but if it's not possible I'll be in the cleaning team!

    ReplyDelete