Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Youtube channel : Feast Of Fiction

Hello everybody !
It's been a long time since I last presented a Youtube channel, hasn't it ?

Today there will not be a list of the most famous, or best Youtubers. I just wanted to introduce you to a channel I personally love, and I think you will like too !

This channel is named «Feast Of Fiction» and is a show hosted by Youtubers Jimmy Wong and Ashley Adams.
In each of their videos, Jimmy and Ashley show you the recipe for food from your favourites fictionnal stories. (The word "food" is the most important in this sentence, because it is what keeps you reading my article.)

Be it a candy from a videogame, a cake from an anime, a drink from a series, or a cake with the form of a fictionnal character, Jimmy and Ahsley know how to cook them and will share their recipe.

They show you how to do it in their videos, while of course staying very funny and making a lot of references to the game/manga/series/movie the food they are cooking is from.
And of course, the result looks delicious !



You can check their channel here, follow their Facebook page, or check their website to find all the recipes. You can of course ask them to show their recipe of your favourite food from a fictionnal story, and if you are lucky maybe they will do it!

Here are a bunch of their videos you could find interesting, if you are too lazy to check yourself :

Butterscotch Cinnamon Pie from the videogame Undertale

Kronk's spinach puffs from the Disney The Empire New Groove

Curry Buns from the Manga Kuroshituji

(this one is my favourite, it looks delicious)


"Chicken and Meth" from the series Breaking Bad


And there are many others you might find even better ! They upload a new video every week, so you will never run out of delicious food to stare at awkwardly through a video or cook by yoursel
I hope you like this channel as much as I do !

Dana



5 comments:

  1. I decided I would subscribe if they had at least one recipe from Harry Potter. So I went on their channel, looked at all their videos, found two HP reciped, and subscribed. Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Run in the kitchen to eat something then come back*.
    Holy Magicarp, these guys are just awesome! Also, if you like this kind of things there is also Rosanna Pansino's channel that is doing some pretty good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right ? Thanks for the advice, I'll check it out !

      Delete
  3. This is a really cool and original idea! I think everybody love food and films/series and combining them is a fun thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't imitate anything from "Breaking Bad", kids!

    ReplyDelete