Sunday, February 07, 2016

Beautiful Creatures



Hi Charlie!!!!!

I would like to talk to you about a book that I find amazingly amazing!!! It is the saga Beautiful Creatures.

Ethan Lawson Wate is just a simple guy who lives in Gatlin in a small town where nothing changes. However, there is one weird thing. Every night, he dreams about a girl who falls and  who he tries to catch. Each time, he can't reach her hand to save her. 
 On one normal day, he sees that girl at school. She is the niece of the reclue of the city: Macon Ravenwood. She is named Lena Duchannes. 
Moreover they seem to be able to speak by telepathy. He knows they are linked.
But why is she so reluctant to become his friend? 
What does she hide?

If you want to know just read it ;)



 See you Charlie!!! 
Lisa.                                                


PS: There is an adaptation in movie. Don't be scared you won't be spoiled that much. Actually, it is VERYYYYYYY far away from the book. 

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like cool books. It's not really my thing reading but if I have time I'll take a look because it sounds like books I'd like.

    ReplyDelete