Sunday, February 07, 2016

FEDCUP 2016

Hello there,

I'm still here, and guess about what i'm gonna talk about : TENNIS!!

First of all, I'm gonna introduce to you what is Fedcup, so that's an international team competition in women's tennis, where a team play against another team.

So, this weekend I went to the Palais des Sports to watch our beautiful team that we have!
French was playing against Italia these two days.

On the first day, the score was 1-1, one match won by Italia, one by France.

On this sunday... that was amazing!!


Kristina Mladenovic helps her country to lead : 2-1. 

Then... that was still amazing!! 


Caroline Garcia qualifies her team for the semis : 3-1. 

Finally, they played the double.. just for fun? Amazing! 



France is having fun : 4-1. Score : 6/0, 6/1.

This weekend was just.. amazing?? Now, France is in semifinals and will play Netherlands! 
Allez les bleus, as they were saying and as they're still saying in my head...



Bye Charlie, 

Manon :) 




1 comment:

  1. Cool. I love tennis. I was supposed to go see it with my friend but changed my mind at the last minute. Maybe I should've went.

    ReplyDelete