Thursday, November 19, 2015

My travel to Berlin

Hello Charlie!!!!!
Today, I would like to talk to you about my last travel. During the last holiday, I have been to Berlin in Germany with my parents and my little brother. It was my brother's dream to go to Germany (don't ask me why... I have no idea...) so he was soooo excited!!! To be honest, I didn't really dream about Germany as a destination but in the end I absolutely looooved Berlin!!



We have done a lot of things out there, we have done shopping in vintage's shop, we have been to a match of hockey, we have seen  a musical, we have eaten a lot too (I have to admit, german's food isn't extraordinary BUT there is a lot of restaurants or snacks so there is a lot of choices...luckily for us!).
We have even flown in a hot air balloon, it was amazing (except for my mother, she has almost vomited when the balloon climbed...sorry for the details!!)
Also, we have visited many museums about the second war (of course) and it was strange to see every monuments that we always talk about in history... Like the Berlin's Wall, really weird to see it in real!!!! (Yes I touched the Berlin's Wall!!!) ;)





Anyway, I really liked this trip because Berlin is a really "young" city if I could say... People are so creative, there is street art everywhere that's a city of artists I think... I could really live there...Maybe one day...:)



So I spent great holidays and the smile of my brother was the most cool thing ever!!!
Thank you,
Byyyye!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. that looks amazing!!! all the pictures you took are really nice, now i understand why your brother wanted to go so bad, now i want to go there as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEAH!!! That's really cooooool..... ;)

      Delete
    2. Yeah, that was so cooool!!! Thanks to my crazy brother....:) And to you!! ;)

      Delete
  2. It looks fantastic and gorgeous. A thing very good in german's cooking culture is bezel *.* !!! Have you eaten one?
    You made me want to Berlin Eéa. Thanks to you I know my next destination ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! :) All those pictures are really cool! It really made me want to go there ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are great ! you made me want to travel I miss holidays !! :')

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to Berlin too!!! I would have loved to meet you randomly it would have been funny! Berlin is one of my favorite city and I've been there many times but never did everything you did, it seems great! I'm happy you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Berlin seems very cool and it sounds like you had a good time with your family. Going up in a hot air ballon must be so exciting, I really want to do it one day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Berlin looks great! I've never been to Berlin or even in Germany! I've always wanted to visit a lot and Germany (Berlin) would be somewhere I would really like to visit when I'm older! I'gve got vertigo, so I really couldent go up in a hot air balloon though! :/

    ReplyDelete