Tuesday, September 15, 2020

This article is brought to you by Raid: Shadow Legends



this article is brought to you by raid: shadow legends !


Before we get into the article, let’s quikly hear about today’s sponsor, raid: shadow legend !




You m a y know what is it, but I’ll still remind you :

Raid: Shadow legend is a rpg mobile game that has nothing to envy to classics rgp on pc ! It has an amazing scenario, impressive 3D graphics, and more than 400 hundred playable characters that you can customise !



Fight are played in PvP ( player versus player), you can even craft weapons and artefacts like in a regular rpg, to affront giant bosses at every level and participate in the weekly tournaments where you can win prices !



Updates are very frequents: monthly updates, that brings new ingame functionalities and new characters !



And it’s totally free! So join the 15 million people that are already fan of this game and click on the link in the description to get 5000 coins with my code MIRASOIB! Don’t hesitate no more!







(just so it’s clear everything is a joke i did not received any money to write this i swear, also the code don’t work)












(or maybe not idk)









9 comments:

  1. I love you and I love this post I- sjsb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies

    1. bagels weren’t inspiring anymore 😔👊 (jk i needed something to write qUIKLY and my bagel artcile must be pERFECT i don’t want to rush it!

      Delete
    2. if you're looking for me, I'm in my room waiting for the bagels:(

      Delete
    3. nooooooo i’m so sorry but the bagels will arrive and they’ll be perfect 😭😭

      Delete
  3. is there also a reduction code for a rhinoshield phonecase ? My brand new iPhone XRJBIOBV2 just broke under the wheels of a RTM bus !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As usual, I like the graphics but I feel utterly lost. I believe I'll relate more to the bagels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHA I think that we found the funniest post ever

    ReplyDelete