Tuesday, December 03, 2019

Xmas music should be X'ed

Hey everyone,
Since it's now officially December I can feel the plague of Christmas music already creeping in my life, and disclaimer to everyone who doesn't already know, I hate Christmas songs with all my might so please don't be Lino and don't sing them to me :((
Anyway, I made a playlist of Christmas songs last year that I feel I should repost. It's no ordinary, Mariah Carey Christmas songs, it's mostly rock/punk Christmas songs, which to me is far more enjoyable (special mention to my absolute favourite 'I'm getting pissed for Christmas' by Peter and the Test Tube Babies who are just great).
Here's the link for anyone interested, because my only role in this sectio is to post links to playlists anywhere I can : https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2q5jft2VeE8NL2TBJ4Zody?si=FaR1EwqjSemqyq47TDtAqA
Enjoy your pre-Christmas break you'll get on Thursday from the strike! (except for the TS3 who'll be suffering away in maths class while we live our best protest life)
Anyway that article is absolutely pointless so imma head out now, and stream my Christmas playlist y'all!

7 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD FINALLY SOMEONE WHO HATES THE LITTERAL HAMMERING OF XMAS CONTENT !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the wayyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I. do. not. like. Christmas. songs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think anyone who says they do is actually lying

      Delete
  4. I listen to Christmas playlists all day long , Mariah Carey is buried in my heart don't you dare attack her 25 years old song

    ReplyDelete