Friday, October 25, 2019

My dog.


My dog 

Hey !  I've thought a lot about what subject I should talk about. I'll admit it : I had no idea. One of the coolest "person" I have the chance to hang out with is : my dog.  So why not ? I could talk about her for hours !


My dog's name is Clervie. We absolutely didn't plan to adopt her, I was with my parents walking in the street when we saw her in a tiny pet shop. My dad and I begged my mum because at first she didn't want to buy this puppy.
 She is some sort of border collie. It's a Scottish breed known for his intelligence which is not the case of my dog. The first day we had her she jumped into the pool thinking she could run on it. She hates water now. Every time we want to give her a bath (because we can't tolerate her really bad smell anymore) she is going to run as far as possible from the bathroom. Just hearing the water flowing in the shower is a signal alert. You can see the panic in her eyes !



She's only one year old so she looks very cute when in reality : she's a demon ! By by bees or every other insects. She eats all of them. I once had the honor of seeing her destroys a butterfly. 
She had this period when she apparently wanted to build an underground, maybe a secondary house under the garden ? She kept digging huge holes in the grass.
Clervie is the future Bruce Lee, she loves to fight with my dad. Sometimes something is going to explodes in her brain and she is going to run everywhere in the house for absolutely no reasons. I usually jump on the sofa or hide in my room depending on how crazy she is.



Clervie is obsessed with certain things :

1.Her ball. To her it's God. No matter what day it is, what the weather is or what time it is : Clervie plays with her ball. Every time you begin to hug her and she leaves : you know she is looking for the ball

                      

2. Chocolate. My mum is a chocolate addict, there is always chocolate at every meal. We decided once to share a little piece of chocolate to Clervie and now she is begging to have some again. For her birthday she had a muffin, she is still making dreams about it.  


3.Us. Every time I come back from school she's jumping on me and if I don't pay attention to her she is going to squeaks really loud. She usually pisses "of happiness", it's not very fun for me 😑

*Also she knows how to take selfies, here's the evidence :
                          
                                                         







7 comments:

  1. your dog sounds lovely and a little crazy, i would love to get a pet but my mother hates animals and says that she's alergic although we all know that it's a lie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always the mothers ! Yours seems really clever, good lie ...

      Delete
  2. I have to admit, your dog is cute, but cats are the best you will never change my mind Calie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay cats are the best!! But it's true Calie's dog is cute too.

      Delete
  3. I also wanted to write an article about my pet but I remembered I did not have any 😣, but I have 2 brothers and 1 siter, it is more or less the same it isn't? ( It is a joke....or not)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember everyone. chocolate is poisonous for dogs and they can go blind because of it. but sometimes they just roll high on constitution when the're making their character sheets.

    and.
    you.
    Must.
    Give.
    Her
    ALL OF THE PATPATS AND PETS

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first and last photos are just perfect hook and opening. 😉

    ReplyDelete