Thursday, October 31, 2019

A Sad Story for your Halloween :)





Hi Charlie! And Happy Halloween !

I woke up this morning remembering my Halloween day the past year which was really depressing.
I love Halloween though ! However in 2018 my Halloween was a disappointment :,)
What happened is that me and my brother were supposed to go to a theme park with my neighbours the 31st. Obviously we had to prepare our costumes. Before going there, we went to different places to buy some things for our costumes.
We were so excited, we had everything ready. We were waiting for our neighbours. At the very last minute, guess what ! They told us we weren't going anywhere ! Imagine how disappointed we were, standing there with our costumes :)
It was awesome *ohom ohom* !


A sad story for your Halloween guys !

I also discovered an Halloween song this morning which I really enjoyed listening : This Is Halloween – The Citizens of Halloween. Go listen to it for a funny Halloween mood! I believe it's from a movie called The Nightmare Before Christmas that I'm going to enjoy watching today !


Résultat de recherche d'images pour "the nightmare before christmas""

Happy Halloween once again !

Julie.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the OIB Halloween party last year, this year and next year will compensate this experience.

    ReplyDelete