Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Hi Charlie! Alicia here. I just wanted to inform you, and of course inform the whole OIB community that the next drama club is going to be NEXT FRDAY (yayyyyyy)
Julia and I are hosting it, just like last time. We don't know (yet) the room in which it'll take place, but I'll put some posters around the high school with the room number on it :) It will probably be at 12:40pm, when the bell rings!
Hope to see you guys there!

PS: If you have any kind of question, or request on what we should do, just come and ask either Julia or myself, we don't bite (or do we).


3 comments:

  1. Yeaaaah !! I'm looking forward to it.
    Mrs. C.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's only for students though :p
      Haha just kidding, of course we'll be pleased to have you :)

      Delete
  2. Yeaaaah !! I'm looking forward to it.
    Mrs. C.

    ReplyDelete