Sunday, June 03, 2018

Sleeping Beauties



Heyy I'm back again!
As you may know, M. Lévêque, Mr Leah and a large part of the 1ère students went to London, almost two months ago: a memorable trip placed under the sign of cultural and intellectual fulfilment, arousing a perpetual thirst for knowledge in our minds, and curiosity and dynamism being our only policies. However, many of my friends revealed moments of weakness I hastened to immortalise, being myself a particularly awake individual.


















 Thanks to Silène and Angela, without whom this project would have been way less concentrated.


PS: I might have some pictures of our teachers, contact me (negotiable expenses) but never let them know.

19 comments:

  1. INCREDIBLE,
    IRRESISTIBLE,
    MARVELOUS!

    what a job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I know I consider it as some sort of culmination

      Delete
  2. somehow you've found a way to grasp each and everyone of us at our finest hour, and I deeply thank you for that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two people are missing actually but don't tell

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Still the same answer : hehe

      Ps: winkwink

      Delete
  4. Seizing beauty where it is the least expected, well done Christian!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't understand at first but that's sooo funny hehe
      Hilarious

      Delete
  5. indeed,you're still the funniest

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you Lola, this is by far my favourite article on Charlie's oib (I might be interested in buying you some pictures of Mr. Leah asleep in the plane)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 13£ + VAT (if you have a few pounds left in your wallet - I mean in your bag hum

      Delete
  7. What a very interesting concept
    Definitely will have to immortalise these moments on our way to Finland us the 2018 2ndes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I trust you to be as conscientious as I was during this intense week

      Delete
  8. Nice Blog as Paul said Some people migth do a similar things for the seconde OIB HAHA.

    ReplyDelete