Monday, March 09, 2015

Japan Expo !


                 Dear Charlie,


Last Saturday, I went with friends to the Japan Expo in Parc Chanot. It was very amazing to be with all these funny people. Most of them were disguised and their disguises were well-made, even scary sometimes ! There were many stands and activities but also japanese food ! It was big so there were two parts : traditionnal culture with martial arts, tea ceremony, garden...and "pop culture" with video games, cosplay clothes...
I really liked it. Clothes and food were a bit expensive sometimes but the exhibition was beautiful and interesting, I really enjoyed it ! 





8 comments:

  1. Really disappointed I couldn't go =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really disappointed I couldn't go =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully I m here to tell you how wonderful it was ! 😝

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sad I missed it :c actually I'm not THAT sad, cause I was having a wonderful time in Paris ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went there and it was, to me, boring. It was much better 2 years ago. Eventhough the cosplays were stunning, the stand were much too expensive, the animations were not so good. But it is good to see the friends you never actually get to see during the year ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you that it was expensive but everything seem better with friends...and churros xD

      Delete
  6. Was the "free hug" sign still a thing ? Or did a new trend appear this year ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is still be free hugs...personnally I don't like hugging unknown people ^^' but many people wore "free hugs" messages, I even saw a "free metal hug"...

      Delete