Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas films!

Hi Charlie,
Here I am to share some christmas films :


"The Family Stone" is an american film directed by Thomas Bezucha in 2005. This film is about the son, Everett who has decided to come with a new girlfriend for Christmas. At the first sight, Meredith doesn't look good enough for Everett's family but love and coincidence will make of this Christmas, an unforgettable moment! 


"Make the Yuletide Gay" is a film made in 2009.
It is the story of Olaf, homosexual who returns in his parents' house for Christmas.
His boyfriend, Nathan, intends to make him a surprise, but surprise doesn't mean good for everyone.. so, what is going to happen for Olaf? 



Enjoy, and tell me what you think of them. 
Merry Christmas everyone!! 


Manon & Tara.




3 comments:

  1. I watched the first one and it's really worth watching! Many accidents that make us laugh and worry about this family's Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched Make The Yuletide Gay, and although I really enjoyed some parts of it, I was really bothered by the fact that Olaf and Nathan were defined by their sexuality : they were gays before being humans, and that's not the way LGBT representation should be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Family Stone and I don't know the other but I think I would like to watch it even if (sadly) it is not Christmas time anymore ):
    It will keep me on a Christmas mood (nostalgyyy...) !

    ReplyDelete