Wednesday, November 06, 2019

MY DISCOVERY OF INDIA !!!!!!

HIIIII CHARLIE !!!!
I'm going to talk about India.
I went there for 2 weeks during the holidays and it was incredible.
The thing I remember the most is the population density in some cities.

                                                          This is Madurai===>

In India the population is over 1.3 billion people. It's huge but not the realilty. It's way more. Because in a lot of places, the population can't be counted. Some people we met there told us it is rather close to 2 billions !
And in these streets you can feel it 😁

In a place called Hampi (in the south) we saw these paddy fields with many women working.
Oh sorry he is working too, and oooh he seems sooo tired... I'm sorry for him.
No he is just watching the women working. There are a lot of places like that in India, where the men are payed to do nothing.









When we were there, we saw those people disseminating things with a very beautiful gesture. Then we kept walking for a while and saw on the ground what they were spreading.

 All these things were just pesticides. And some very dangerous ones. But this is the only way these farmers can make enough money out of rice...








I'm not talking about very happy things but I think it is still intresting.
To finish on a positive note, here are some nice pictures to show you how beautiful India can be !


 Fishermen getting their fishing nets out of the water.====>














            

                  Minakshi Temple in Madurai====>















And the best for the end with the Backwaters and...










All the Indian spiritualilty expressed in this man's attitude !

6 comments:

  1. The pictures are really beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I recognize the picture... I want to go there (once in my life but IMMEDIATLY) !

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG THAT'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL EXPERIENCE ! I've already seen some of your travel on Instagram and I'm really glad you posted about it , it's one of the countries I deeply want to visit and explore not as a tourist but as a real local . Thank you for providing us with these amazing photos about every different aspect of India , I hope you enjoyed it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why didn't you take me in your suitcase, it is not kind of you! (And I still wait the bollywood choreography)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, awesome pictures ! It must have been a great trip !! The Minakshi Temple is beautiful and seems sooo peaceful <3
    The little “pesticides moment” really represents the sad reality in poor countries… :(
    Otherwise, your article made me want to go to India !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing such fascinating experience. Great background for Bhatt's poem.

    ReplyDelete