Sunday, February 15, 2015

Science club

 

To the people of the Lycée Saint-Charles :
I announce to all of you the opening of a brand new club, that was clearly lacking from our magnificent collection of clubs : The science club.
I stop you right there, this club isn’t about boring people discussing unintelligible scientific theories, it is supposed to be easy and fun* * terms and conditions may apply
We will try to make as many experiments as possible, and talk about cool future tech, so you will have an opportunity to actually enjoy science even if you don’t normally do.
I will print posters and place them around the school, but I haven’t had time yet.
The first meeting is tomorrow at 12h30, ask for the room in the chemistry lab (Science building, First floor, first door on the left.)
I hope you will all come, because the experiment we are going to show is pretty cool.

9 comments:

  1. This is great news! I urge you to try it!
    However, next time, let's try not to schedule it at the same time as the drama club. ;p
    I'll reschedule the drama club so that all who want to try this new club can do so without having to choose between two great clubs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was informed of this club's existence too late! Do you know when the next meeting is so that I am able to attend it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to the science club and I must say that it is likely to be more and more interesting, we have planned diverse activities that I can't wait to attend to !
    I would also like to thank the science teachers and the 1ère who organised it, and I'd be glad to help :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you need information on this club, go to the science bilding and ask for Mrs Vielfaure or Mrs Barde

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked it, it was very interesting. I'll certainly go to the next one!
    Thanks to the teachers and the 1ères who did it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Creating this club was a great idea: you are going to show everyone that science is great and that you can have fun doing experiences

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’d love to be part of this club ! I don’t think that one has to be a genius to enjoy science (proof : I’m not a genius), and it’s about practice and manual work, which can be really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love science too!! good lucky with operating the club!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the article because I have never heard about this club ! 5 years later, is it still existing ?? I am thinking about doing science studies so I’d like to join it, if I have enough time lol !

    ReplyDelete