Monday, January 06, 2014

who's who



Dear Charlie,
 I'm very impressed by the self-portraits the OIB students wrote.
They're well done, insightful and often very funny. So, I'd like to share them with you.

Here we go:

If I were an animal, I would be a turtle, 
because I like peace and harmony
If I were a meal, I would be a raclette, 
because I like both food and conviviality
If I were an object, I would be a twenty-faced dice, 
because I love roleplaying.
If I were a brand I would be Asus, 
because I am a PC gamer
If I were a drink, I would be lemonade, 
because I love fizzy drinks
If I were a colour, I would be blue,
 because I always wear a blue jacket in winter
If I were a room, I would be a bedroom,
 because I'd sleep all day if I could
If I were a character from comics, I would be the Joker from "Batman" 
because I don't like serious people
 If I were a book, I would be "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy",
 because I love humor and space travel
If I were a celebrity, I would be David Cage, 
because I think videogames can be artworks too.
Quentin

If I were an animal, I would be a polar bear
 because they are imposing
If I were a color, I would be red 
because it is a happy color
If I were a tree, I would be a pine 
because I've got a lot of pines
If I were a food, I would be a tabbouleh 
because it is so tasty and I like its smell.
 If I were an instrument, I would be a violin 
because their sound is beautiful
Loic

If I were an animal, I would be a chameleon 
because I’m always changing to adapt to the situation 
If I were a colour, I would be black 
because this colour has a lot of opposite meanings depending from what country you come from 
If I were a city I would be Berlin 
because it’s a city that has a divided history  
If I were a word I would be "paradox" 
If I were a song I would be "Mr Brightside" by the Killers 
because this song is ironic 
If I were an object I would be sunglasses
 because I often tend to see things darker then they are 

Julia

If Julia were an animal she'd be a fox, 

because they both have the same color of hair
If Julia were a place she'd be Camden in London,
 because of the way she dresses
If Julia were a characte, she'd be Hermione Granger,

 because they share the love of books
If Julia were a movie she'd be "Bridesmaids",

 because she is really funny 
If Julia were a song she'd be "Snap Ouf Of It" by Arctic Monkeys, 

because she is always cheerful.
Sarah

If I were an object I would be a pencil to draw eveything I see
If I were a season I would be winter
because I love Christmas and hot chocolate
If I were an animal I would be a lion: my hair looks like a lion mane
If I were a book I would be "1984" by George Orwell
 to make people think about society and power
If I were a legendary creature I would be a dwarf 
because of my small size
Sarah
If I were an animal, I'd be a monkey 
because I'm funny and pretty clever.
If I were a tree, I'd be a shoot 

because I'm fragile but I'm also growing.
If I were a film, I'd be "Now you see me"

 because I'm mysterious and sometimes I can be impressive.
Alicia

If I were a book, I would be « On the Road » by Jack Kerouac, because it inspired me.
If I were an animal, I would be a penguin because they're never cold and I hate the cold.
If I were an artist I would be Banksy, because he has changed street art from basic tags into a message-deliverying and peace values defending art.
If I were a season, I would be the summer, because it makes people happy.
If I were a drink, I would be bourbon, because I'm that good aha.
If I were a vegetable,I would be an asperagus because I'm tall and fin.
If I were a colour, I would be white because it's a mix of all colours.
If I were a place, I'd be England, because It's my second home.

Paul

If I were a color, I would be: bright red
If I were a fruit, I would be: strawberry
If I were a season, I would be: summer
If I were a song, I would be: "Attack", by Thirty Seconds to Mars
If I were an animal I would be: A cat, because I sleep a lot 
If I were food, I would be: Pizza, because pizza is life !!
If I were a word, I would be: Awesome
If I were a classical element, I would be: Fire
Anissa

If I were a colour, I would be grey, 
because it's a mix of black and white.
 I can be really nice sometimes, and really bad some other times.
If I were a season, I would be winter 
because everyone tells me I look cold at first sight.
 If I were a song, I would be "Impossible" by James Arthur or "Diana" by 1D. 
I couldn't really explain why to be honest. 
 If I were an animal I would be a sloth, 
because I'm so lazy.
If I were a word, I would be weird
Tiphaine


If I were an animal, I would be a lion 
because it symbolizes strength 
If I were a food, I would be a pizza, 
so good and hot 
If I were a job, I would be a firefighter 
in order to save people's life
If I were a place, I would be Eden, symbol of Everlasting life 
If I were I a car, I would a Lamborghini 
because it's my favorite. 
If I were a label, I would be Ralph Lauren, Abercrombie and the other ones 
If I were a country, I would be Italy, 
symbol of fashion and good food
If I were a label, I would be Apple 
 because that's the best one
Morgan 

If I were a fruit, I would be a pineapple: 
sometimes sweet, sometimes sour.
If I were a public building, I would be an airport 
because I would be able to fly all over the world
If I were a fabric, I would be cashmere; 
Warm and soft
If I were an animal, I would be a tiger; 
Always hunting 
If I were a job, I would be a surgeon; 
Hardworking and helping
If I were a food, I would be a lobster; 
Always hiding and hard to find
If I were a word I would be a difficult word to pronounce 
with 62 different meanings
Nathan


If I were an animal, I would be a cat, 
they sleep all the time and love cuddles (and they're very cute)
If I were  a drink, I would be a bitter beer, 
it is not liked by everyone but some people love it
If I were  a fruit, I would be an apple, 
it's sweet and quite common, but who doesn't like apples ?
If I were  a city, I would be a small town in the deep wood, where people are friendly 
but not everyone has the chance to know the place
If I were  a color, I would be sunset orange, 
a pale but bright color
If I were  a tree, I would be a small almond in a huge oak forest
If I were  an object, I would be a flashlight, 
very helpful when you're lost in the dark
Justine


I were an object I would be a telescope, 
like that I could see the whole universe.
If I were a book I would be " Charlotte Street " by Danny Wallace

 because it's laugh-out-loud funny.
If I were a color I would be blue

 because I simply like that color.
If I were a movie I would be Ruby Sparks, 

because it's delirious and moving.
If I were a gemstone I would be an Agate 

because this is the reason of my name.
If I were a painting I would be The View - Pascal Campion

 ( he is by far my favorite artist ) 
because this is how I see myself most of the time : 
hanging out alone with my cat watching the view. 
And because of the atmosphere : it's just incredible.
If I were a perfume I would Chloé by Chloé 

because that's my perfume, and I'm crazy about it.
If I were a sculpture I would be " The Cephalopod and the Raven " by Ellen Jewett 

because it's a total mess, 
at first sight we have no idea of what it is 
but if we look closer we see all the details and delicacy of the work.
If I were a flower I would be a Camellia 

because it is discreet and interesting.
If I were a dish I would be a Sand Rose 

because it is sooooo good and mostly made of chocolate and corn flakes. 
If I were a letter I would be an L 

because it sums up almost everything in my life.
If I were drink I would be a Frappuccino 

because it's cold and tastes like cappuccino with chocolate, 
it's just so strange and good at the same time.
If I were an element I would Water 

because it is at the same time a necessity and a pleasure. 
And simply because I have loved water since my birth.
If I were an animal I would be a owl 

because of my eyes.
If I were a season I would be Autumn 

because it has a great atmosphere and wonderful colors. 
If I were a year I would 1921, 

because it was just the perfect time to live. 
If I were a city I would be Paris 

because it is my native town and it is just incredibly charming. 
If I were a deadly sin, I would be Sloth 

because I'm soooo lazy.
If I were a planet, I would be Mercury.
If I were a celebrity I would be Pierre Niney, 

because he's very talented, lucky and young.
If I were a fictional character I would be Peeta Melark 

because I'm just in love with this character.
If I were a musical instrument I would be a Drum kit.
If I were a feeling I would be hunger, 

and you know why aha.
If I were a sport I would be swimming.
If I were a myth I would be Achilles 

because I've always loved his story.
If I were a job I would be screenwriter 

because it is just great.
If I were a proverb I would be " Ill got, ill spent. "
If I were a song, I would be 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhUsixmVnDI 
or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNVu55ZyC-Y or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msBJUJ3ps2E 
or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vopR3ys8Kw (
 I don't know what " selection " is, aha! )
If I were a motto I would be " There is always a chance to fix things. " 
because when you really think about that sentence that is absolutely true

Agathe


Great work, isn't it?
What I find hilarious is that so many of them say, they're lazy while being in a Section where you have to work a lot and very hard. I guess, it shows that "When there's  a will, there's a way..."

Best,
Mrs. C

No comments:

Post a Comment